We provide our team members with an active climate for growth, fostered and encouraged by guidance from the management team. Consequently, team members are able to take advantage of numerous opportunities for both professional and personal growth. We are always considering new positions for tax professionals, engineering and construction personnel, and business development specialists who are experienced in specialized tax projects.
CURRENT OPENING: MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
ICS Tax, LLC (ICS) is a consulting firm providing innovative tax minimization strategies for corporations and businesses. With its eight offices located throughout the United States, ICS provides service nationwide. As a rapidly growing company, ICS is seeking an experienced individual to provide Marketing and Sales Support. This individual will play an essential role in helping ICS achieve its strategic initiatives and aggressive growth projections.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator role is a blend of strategic, tactical and project-based work providing business development support through digital and print marketing efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Business Development Specialists
- Draft, proof, and edit marketing materials, press releasees, email blasts and other materials
- Assist with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Help manage website and social media
- Plan, promote, and organize attendance at trade shows and other events
- Perform market research, analysis, and reports
- Assist with preparing reports and engagement letters
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- 1-3 years of marketing communications experience; financial services or taxation preferred
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to draft and edit technical and marketing literature, trade and corporate press releases, website content and all other forms of marketing communications materials
- Exceptional promotional proofing/editing skills for print and web and the ability to communicate creative concepts to leadership
- Excellent oral communication skills and presentation
- Ability to incorporate brand positioning into all forms of communications materials
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbally and in written form
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience with social media channel strategies, tools, and usage in a business-to-business setting
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool is preferred
- Outstanding organizational, prioritizing and time management skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Design products
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts including lead management process, customer lifecycle, lead nurturing, and marketing financial services.
- Team player, personable, creative, innovative, energetic, problem solver
- Self-directed, detail oriented, creative and outgoing
We offer competitive salaries plus a full range of benefits to include health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, holidays, and opportunities for career growth.
For immediate consideration for a role within ICS Tax, please complete the below form.