BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
ICS Tax, LLC (ICS) is a consulting firm providing innovative tax planning strategies. ICS collaborates with taxpayers and their tax professionals to identify credits and incentives that reduce tax liabilities and increase profitability. We are seeking a Practice Leader to fuel growth in our 179D Energy Efficient Commercial Building Deduction practice.
When you join our team, you can count on exceptional support, encouragement, and guidance from your colleagues and from leadership. Under the direction of the President of the company and through fellow colleagues and our business development team, the 179D Practice Leader will grow this service line throughout the US.
Further, the successful individual will be held accountable for management of existing 179D projects, acquisition of new business, and the development of targeted profitable growth for the Company.
- Increase market share through aggressive development of new business relationships and establish individual client strategies within assigned territories by identifying, qualifying and closing new sales leads.
- Execute the sales cycle: client contact and relationship growth, presentation, engagement, communication and management, documentation and reporting. Work with the support and project management teams to develop quotes and proposals.
- Assist and develop strategic alliances through introduction and education of the company’s full line of services. Facilitate and participate in sales training for respective service lines to clients and relevant Company personnel.
- Generate new ideas and innovative approaches to help convey value-added services to enhance the client experience and preference for the company. Develop strategies to bring services to market more effectively.
- Elevate the Company’s differentiated position in the market through provision of value-added services in order to enhance the client experience. Contact clients to inform them about new developments in the industry.
- Research potential leads and prospects who would benefit from our services.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other events within and outside of your region.
- Actively participate in professional growth and educational opportunities to expand knowledge of services provided.
- Commitment to a client focused mentality.
- Manage multiple priorities, while remaining goal and results driven. Ability to creatively develop and implement territory sales plans and work with minimal supervision.
- Aggressive, above-average sales aptitude. Enjoy fast-paced environment, ability to grow a territory and acquire new business.
- Coachable, effective team player, self-motivated, enthusiastic and quick learner.
- Strong communication and relationship skills, desire for personal growth, leadership and professional development.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred (Business or Engineering is ideal for this position)
- Microsoft Office skills required, especially with Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Customer Relations Management (CRM) experience preferred.
The job description is representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Unlimited paid time off, holidays
- Opportunities for career growth
- Competitive salaries
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Base salary is commensurate upon experience with a very generous commission structure for growth.